Blog Archive

Friday, February 26, 2016

Been a while

Hey folks,  Been busy over here figuring out life, the universe, and everything. During this time, I have discovered a newfound love of ice cream and cookies. Especially love anything with caramel and sea salt. So good!    Music world news...people are buying my album!  I was absolutely taken back to the response I've been getting. People I've never met have bought the damn thing.  How crazy is that?!  Mind. Blown. Also working hard on two new releases. A fantasy album for use in video games, and a corporate music album. Having a blast doing it, and hopefully they both lead to some work in the future. Also came up with a new logo. Do you like it?  I do. Think it's pretty nifty in fact. 
That's going to wrap this one up. Fighting a cold right now, so going to rest and binge watch Firefly. Next post will probably have some music for ya to listen to...so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment