Blog Archive

Saturday, December 26, 2015

We Have a Blog

Hey there...hope everyone had a nice holiday.  I know I did.  Time away from Los Angeles and up in Tahoe with my family is always an amazing thing.  So, as this is my first post, I'll use this time to let you guys know what I'll be writing and posting on here about.

I'll pretty much try to keep you up-to-date with any new music I'm working on.  You'll hear demos and works in progress, maybe some covers, and even some videos of random things I find funny.  That's basically it.  If you think that sounds like something you'd be in to, go ahead and follow my blog or favorite my website.  I'm going to shoot for a weekly update.  You can also subscribe to my newsletter if you don't feel like checking back here all the time for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment